SocietyGuardian.co.uk | Society | Homes plan 'will swamp' countryside: "the government plan 'is likely to have serious negative impacts on water resources, biodiversity, tranquillity, air quality, recreational access and congestion. The larger the volume of development the harder it will be to avoid increased flood risk, erosion of the quality and distinctiveness of settlements and the built environment, and landscape.'"
They've really got to find some other wya of dealing with thsis haven't they?
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment