Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
25 January 2005
Macintosh Devotion as Implicit Religion
Like many academic papers this title hides the wider implications behind the specifics of the study. However, lots of good insightful summaries here even for those who don't go for tech, operating systems or sociology ... Sociology of Religion: May the Force of the Operating System be with You: Macintosh Devotion as Implicit Religion: "May the Force of the Operating System be with You: Macintosh Devotion as Implicit Religion"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment