The Order of the Mustard Seed
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
07 January 2005
The Order of the Mustard Seed
I'm always on the lokk out for stuff that helps people integrate spiritual disciplines and 'world Christian global discipleship'. From Tom Sine's 'stable' comes this. I have long been a fan of Tom's holistic approach to developing a global and holistic ethic for Christians and I like the fact that they are trying to embody it in a dispersed community.
The Order of the Mustard Seed
The Order of the Mustard Seed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
2 comments:
Er... I've not read the book, but I don't see any connection to Tom Sine on the web site...? The book's by Pete Grieg (of 24-7 Prayer) and the web site is copyrighted to 24-7.
Not that Tom Sine's not cool though.
You seem to be right! I was evidently misled by the title. Closer inspection reveals it to be based on an idea by count Zinzendorf, originally. Whoops!
Post a Comment