Actually I don't really want to say that this is the meaning of the headline quote from Genesis 1. However, it is too great a similarity of 'appearance' to pass up the comment. What's the buzz? It may be that one of the first things that happened before the big bang was that the sub atomic particles formed a super fluid like mass ...
hmmmm .... suggestive.
Science News Daily
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment