Does what it says on the box. One of the best sets of links I have come across if you have the knd of intersts I do. It'd take a week to follow them all up.
Sites Unseen - Earth's Mightiest Alternative Christian Link Portal
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
1 comment:
Why thanks for looking up our little corner of the web. Your 'blog has long been part of our hallowed annals.
s'cool that you're from Durham too; we're moving to your counterpart in the United States within the year, to start an intentional community there.
God Bless!
Post a Comment