See the previous posting on Starbucks for comparison with this: "Nike is now publishing a full list of its suppliers on its website. The list shows that problems remain, but the move toward transparency by such a massive industry player is sure to have positive ripple effects."
Okay they haven't got it all sorted but it looks like they're givin git a go; if they were going to change, how else would they start?
Me likey Nike | Gristmill: The environmental news blog | Grist Magazine:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment