If you're looking for ideas on rule of life kinds of things then this might be worth checking out. I've long been a fan of Tom Sine's writing and this takes forward some of the work that he has been doing over the years. The good thing about it is the focus on being a world Christian in a global society relating to spiritual disciplines.
Mustard Seed Associates | MSA Affirmations
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment