I'm due in London on Monday 20th [tomorrow] for a committee meeting of Baptismal Integrity. So, if I don't blog tomorrow, you know why.
About Us
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
2 comments:
will pray that the meeting goes well.
Will have to send you an email and ask a couple of questions some when.
Thanks; it all went fine. As to getting in touch, it may help you to know that I have a gmail account and the prenomen is andiibowsher ...
Post a Comment