There are things not said about this: the kind of cost involved and the refresh rates, but if it's cheap enough then there are lots of uses just waiting for it, if it's fast even more. Expect to see wearable and mobile-able apps...
Fujitsu Develops World's First Film Substrate-based Bendable Color Electronic Paper featuring Image Memory Function : FUJITSU
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment