It looks like the effect of the intervetion in Iraq is to further de-Christanise the country. Unsurprisingly perhaps. If there were Christias hoping for the result to be openings for the gospel, now might be the time to note the counter-effects of the association of USAmerican abuses at Abu Ghraib with Christian faith. I am horrified at this misrepresentition of our faith and deeply saddened that the conditions were created to make it more likely and to endanger lives and livilihoods of Christians in Iraq.
Christianity :: Iraqi Christians find safety in Syria
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment