Just a quick update, the process is well underway and my book should be published very soon. I will be publishing details of how to get hold of it just as soon as the means to order it become available. If you want a book that advocates a spirituality of the Lord's prayer, explores lifestyle implications, offers creative ideas for praying it and even daily office liturgies ...
STOP PRESS
an order should now be place-able here
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment