Just thought I ought to mention that I am having major problems with my internet connection -this is being posted from my wife's university account- and so I am working on getting back online properly. Looks like, having had the telephone engineer in, that here is some kind of problem with the router, I'm hoping that a call to customer support may avoid having to buy a new one. It appears to make a connection but to quickly give up on passing the information on to the network.
Perhaps laying on of hands is called for -it's worked beofre with electrical equipment!
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment