"Mr Bush has softened his line ahead of the talks" I'm cautiously optimistic after hearing Bush stumble through a press conference on this morning's news. By that I mean that I think I heard him accept the reality of climate change and the need for human action to mitigate it. I'm quite willing to acknowledge that the Kyoto accord is not enough ...
Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | Bush: Time to move beyond Kyoto:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment