When yet another major oil co says this; "Energy will be one of the defining issues of this century, and one thing is clear: the era of easy oil is over.", you know the game's up. Time to begin lifestyle changes, folks...
Chevron - Will You Join Us - Why Now?:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
1 comment:
Yes, it would seem that the remaining question is not, "Are we approaching peak oil production?", but "Have we peaked already, how can we adapt to an oil scarce world, and will there be enough transition time to make a smooth switch?"
Post a Comment