UKers may be interested to consider supporting those who actively resist the imposition of ID cards in Blighty. No money will be asked for until and if the bill is enacted and acted upon.
'I will actively support those people who, on behalf of all of us*, refuse to register for an ID card, and I pledge to pay at least �20 into a fighting fund for them' - PledgeBank
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
2 comments:
Well it would obviously be better for you to refuse to register for an id card yourself rather than simply support others, but I'm glad to see a slightly fluffier version.
Actually I did sign the pledge to refuse ...!
I felt that some readers might be in the fluffier league.
Post a Comment