"With Ontario relying increasingly on imported electricity to meet peak demand, Centennial College is exploring sustainable electrical generation by erecting an anemometer to measure the viability of turbine generators tapping into the Highway 401 wind tunnel powered by 16 lanes of high-speed traffic."
Of course this is only in the feasability study phase, but with solar panels appearing by roadsides even in the cloudy north of England ...
Centennial College - In The News - Tapping into 16 lanes of wind energy:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment