The one person I know who characterised Iqbal Sacranie as immoderate, I thought was being over the top, however that person may be about to be vindicated as we discover that the Muslim Council of Britain hides some fairly extreme affiliates under its shade. Perhaps that is not a fair thing to observe without context though: I suspect that the Evangelical Alliance might cover some fairly wild affilates too.
The Observer | UK News | Muslim leaders in feud with the BBC
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment