Denmark could have the world's first hydrogen city if these plans come to fruition quickly enough. The pictures, though, remind me of 1970's scifi book covers, which doesn't make me feel that it is going to happen in reality.
Inhabitat � Blog Archive � WORLD’S FIRST HYDROGEN CITY
Filed in: hydregen, energy, urban, planning
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment