If Tony Blair wants to lecture ... oh, let me see, say, ... Putin on ethical national behaviour, perhaps the saying about glass houses and stones should be borne in mind. Particularly ironic given the election 10 years ago of 'Bambi' on a wave of anti-sleaze sentiment. "A couple of months ago, we reported a Guardian story which claimed that the UK was moving against Mark Pieth, the chair of the anti-corruption watchdog of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
According to today’s edition of The Independent, senior employees of the OECD have accused the UK of leading a “dirty tricks” campaign against them."
Corruption is a Crime:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
11 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment