Not sure about the article but the first comment was a doozy: "News flash: secularism is not the wave of the future. It turned out to be a self-liquidating(*) fashion in one little corner of Eurasia for a few generations.
And I'm an atheist...
(*) because its participants don't reproduce"
!!!
There's one thing the US presidential contenders all have in common: God | Guardian daily comment | Guardian Unlimited:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
07 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment