Happening to meet a former summer school student at Greenbelt a few days back, he handed me a beermat with the details of a new site he is building; a kind of prayer facebook. It's still in beta but this is what it's about. "You can create your personalised on-line prayer network in minutes: * Firstly, set up a list of things that you'd like people to pray for on your behalf. * Then, invite family, friends and colleagues to join your network... and their prayers will be automatically added to your prayerfeed. Choose when you'd like to pray for them, and the content of your prayerfeed will update every day, keeping you bang up-to-date with the needs and concerns of the people you care about"
Which sounds simple and helpful, I could actually see it being used at college quite well ... I'll report back if/when I've more to say about it.
prayerfeeder:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
28 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment