I wonder whether this could be a more attractive idea to some cities and towns than tram systems ...
"Beijing’s Mentougou District already has plans to build 186km of infrastructure for the new system with construction starting at the end of the year."
Worldchanging: Bright Green: Bus to the Future: Inventor Song Youzhou Presents the 'Straddling Bus':
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment