Interesting figures about cheating in school tests -and not only by the students. The issue revolves around how high the stakes are riding on the results; not good news for Britian's SAT's etc. Worth thinking about by all involved in education. obliquity again: the effects of trying for one thing bringing about soemthing else, in this case something not so good.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
15 December 2004
testing obliquity
Interesting figures about cheating in school tests -and not only by the students. The issue revolves around how high the stakes are riding on the results; not good news for Britian's SAT's etc. Worth thinking about by all involved in education. obliquity again: the effects of trying for one thing bringing about soemthing else, in this case something not so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment